Safe room is the PURISAN® Solution for constant sanitation of the premises shared, safe and effective. Uses a technology that guarantees lasting cleaning action. Safe room is intended for common areas, those ad high influx of people. With this device the most exposed areas to the risk of contamination can be sanitized in just 15 minutes. The device can be placed on any flat surface, but it can also be fixed on the facades by means of special holes. Safe Room is a wall sanitizer which can be operated remotely: it is activated with a simple remote control.
Purisan® device - Safe Room Features
- Tested and patented UV-C LED
- HEPA filter for UV shielding
- Customizable technology
- Remote programming (WI-FI op)
- Wall or support mounting
- Safety, power, and long life
Hotel rooms, Waiting rooms, Meeting room
- Safety tests in accordance with EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11 + A2 + A3 + A13 + A14
- Complete EMF AND EMC tests on Totem according to EN 55014-1: 2017: EC55014-2: 2015: EN61000-3-2: 2014: EN61000-3-3: 2013 standards.
- Weight: 4 kg
- Ozone production: 10g / h UV-C
- Wavelength: 100-280 nm
- SCP power: 90W
- LED power: 25W
- LED panel life: 20.000 hours
- Tension: 220-240 Volt AC 50 Hz
- Ventilation system: 64 M3/h
- Volume max sanification: 480 m3 Installation or wall fixing
Each Purisan® solution sanitizes the environment by releasing ozone and ultraviolet radiation, purifying the sucked air. The Safe Room room was specially designed to allow a suitable treatment to sanitize high volume spaces. The device can therefore be used for sanitizing rooms of different sizes. The use of 1 speed axial fan variable makes it possible to treat up to 64 m3 of air per hour by reducing noise to minimum. The device is designed to ensure the best performance in conditions different environments.